Our values make us who we are; they are what we believe, and how we do things. Every minute of the day. Our values of impact, innovation and integrity are what drives us all.
We employ hundreds of people from a wide range of backgrounds, with an impressive variety of skills. And we have one, hugely important thing in common: we know that the work we do is vital to the future of the nuclear industry. We’re in a position to make a positive impact on the world around us, and we’re committed to doing just that.
We know that we have the knowledge, the skills and the world-class facilities to make a difference through innovation. We’re supported by the UK government, but we are managed independently – that means we’re trusted to work the way we want to and produce results. We have the opportunity to do things differently, and create a better future.
We’re in an important, privileged position and we take that seriously. It means we’re passionately committed to doing the right thing: for the planet, for the future of nuclear, for the people our work affects, and for the people who work here.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We value our Graduates, so we’ve put together an attractive salary and benefits package for you.
- 25.5 days’ holidays per year - plus an additional 4 days’ holidays over the Christmas and New Year period. You will also be entitled to 8 public holidays.
- Bonus Payments - we offer a generous bonus scheme which is linked to company business performance.
- Company Pension Scheme - we offer an outstanding company pension scheme which you’ll automatically become eligible to join.
- Training - we’re committed to your development, we offer a wide range of technical and professional opportunities, supported by performance management.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme - you can save on Tax and National Insurance payments of up to £243 per month. Vouchers are flexible and can be used for the registered childcare of your choice.
- Life Assurance - this scheme provides a payment for your family, added to benefits payable under the Company Pension Scheme.
- Professional Development Programme - this is here to help everyone achieve professional status. This includes your own mentor and we'll even reimburse the cost of your professional membership fees.
- People Welfare - our independent counselling and advice covers personal problems including family, domestic, social, financial, ill health and bereavement. It also supports you and your family should you retire.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
At NNL, development is second to none. It's the sheer variety of work that sets us apart. There are countless projects. Endless areas of expertise. All at the forefront of innovation.
Our roles are highly diverse. So when you join us, you'll be working with brilliant minds and specialists from around the world. It means more opportunities to broaden your experience or specialise in your field. You could even take your career in a whole new direction.